Machine Maintenance Mechanic Why you’ll love this job: • Great for Night Owls! • Highly technical facility. • $19.00 per hour.
Machine Maintenance Mechanic
Why you’ll love this job:
- Great for Night Owl’s!
- Highly technical facility
Personnel Services Unlimited is now recruiting for a temp-to-hire, full-time, 3rd shift, Machine Maintenance Mechanic.
Pay & Benefits: $19.00/ hr.
- $19.00 per hour
- 3rd Shift | 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. | Occasional weekend and overtime, as needed.
- Kings Mountain, NC
- Full-Time | Temp-to-Hire
- Benefits: (Health Ins.)
- Weekly Pay, Vacation Pay, Referral Bonuses
As the Machine Maintenance Mechanic, you will be working in a fast-paced, large manufacturing plant located in the Kings Mountain, NC area.
- Perform tasks on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Work with industrial control systems.
- Work with interlocking systems for automated and semi-automated equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair problems with the weld controller from the substation to the welding tips.
- Troubleshoot Programmable Logic controller (PLC) problems using the industrial terminal, personal computer, etc.…
- Repair sensors, modules, and field wiring as required.
- Add or delete sensors, solenoids, lights, etc., to PLC programs based on information supplied.
- Perform electrical equipment maintenance, repairs, and installation.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of basic mechanic functions of automated equipment.
- Use Logic printouts for diagnostic/repair functions.
- Able to fabricate from blueprints, written, and/or verbal directions.
- Use precision measuring tools including, but not limited to, calipers, compasses, etc.
- Use maintenance shop equipment, power tools, hand tools, Volt OHM Meter (VOM), Digital Multi Meter (DMM), Weld scope, and oscilloscope.
- Use forklift and other handling equipment.
- Proper handling of Hazardous Waste generated by the plant.
- Pre-employment background and drug screen check.
Next Step: Apply Now!
If you are interested in this role. Apply now or call 704-484-0344 to speak to someone right away!
- Apply Now! Online!
- Apply in person: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm at:
- 1 E. Marion St., Shelby, NC 28150
PSU is an independently-owned staffing and recruiting firm headquartered in Shelby, NC, with branch offices in Gastonia and Forest City, NC.
At Personnel Services Unlimited, Inc. (PSU), we are passionate about connecting people with possibilities! We do that by matching people like you with open jobs at reputable companies who are hiring now.
_The PSU staff is trained and dedicated to guiding you through the hiring process and finding you more than just a job and a paycheck, but also a workplace community that values _YOU!